We are House of Youth inc. a creative agency from Montréal.
By using houseofyouth.com you agree to be bond to these conditions:
1. Everything on this Website (texts, articles, photos, images, illustrations, sounds, videos, software, etc.) is protected for us, or third parties by the copyright law. Unless mentioned otherwise, all rights to the copyrighted content of this website are restricted by their respective owners.
2. You can’t copy, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute or participate to distribute, sale the content of the Website, create derivative of the content, translate, download, give or sale licenses, or in any way exploit the elements appearing on this Website, in whole or in part.
3. We ask you not to interfere or try to impair the normal activities and operations of our Website.
4. We don’t allow the use of automatic or robotized devices that catalogs, summarizes, surveils or copies the Website or its content for any motives unless we have given prior authorization.
5. If you want to reproduce, distribute, keep a record or make any other commercial use of the material contained in this site, or if you want to produce press releases or any other form of media monitoring from the elements contained in this site, you need to obtain our consent first.
6. The trademarks and logos that we used or that appear on houseofyouth.com are third parties’ property or ours. Trademarks and logos contained on houseofyouth.com are not allowed to be use, directly or indirectly, without prior written permission from their owners.
7. By using this Website, you also you agree and warrant that we cannot be held responsible for all direct, indirect, special, exemplary or derivative, including damages for lost of profits, clients, usability, data or for any other loss (and even if we have been advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
a. the use or inability to use the Website,
b. the use of elements of this Website, or
c. any matter relating to this Website and its content.
8. These conditions are subject to and shall be interpreted in accordance with provincial and federal laws in the Province of Quebec, without the use of the principle of the conflict of laws.
9. By using couugh.com, you agree that:
a. the use of this site is at your own risk; and
b. the elements of this site are provided “as is” and as available. We disclaim all liability, either express or implicit, including the guarantee of commercial use, errors, precision, and non-infringement of third party rights.